Baatorian's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D&D - Faerun at War - Saerloon

3 posters

Go down

D&D - Faerun at War - Saerloon Empty D&D - Faerun at War - Saerloon

Post by ^^Truth 18th August 2009, 10:36 am

Several days have passed since you all first met.

Braavos you have found the rest of your escaped family, some of it at least and moved your wife and two children in with them, most of them are in Saerloon, but several, so you have heard, are else where.

Celadina, you have made yourself comfortable with your surroundings and the local area.

Larue, you have prepped whom you need to and taken care of the smaller details you wanted to take care of. You have approximately - meaning exactly - a single day before you are supposed to meet Gwenn.

You all sit in a gardened inn, early in the morning, you all sit sipping Cormyrian Green Tea, perhaps the last batch ever. Braavos you have a large dark ale.
^^Truth
^^Truth
Super Nazi Admin
Super Nazi Admin

http://baatorian.ripz.org/

Back to top Go down

D&D - Faerun at War - Saerloon Empty Re: D&D - Faerun at War - Saerloon

Post by Tromador 18th August 2009, 10:38 pm

"Well, this has been pleasant, yet whilst we sit drinking tea, our problems do not resolve themselves, nor vanish.

We have responsibilities, to our lands, to our people and I am concerned."

The elf pauses to take a sip of tea.

"We have been given advice which simply states not to try to beat the plague and if either of you think that gentleman was a simple musician, then you need to open your minds. There are more important things than lost causes. We should meet with your friend, Larue, but I am now far from convinced that tackling the undead in Cormyr is going to get us anywhere."
Tromador
Tromador
Burnination in my Pantination

Back to top Go down

Post by illumination 19th August 2009, 2:08 am

A tired looking Larue sits, looking as ever the priestess noblewoman in white linen and wearing a bright silver star.

'Speak with our outsider ally I will, and most likely it will be his advice I will be inclined to follow. In summoning him I now have obligations to which I am sworn.'

'It is true that Cormyr is not the only place in need of aid. It may not even be the wisest place for our resources to be spent. But, what will not change is its closeness to here, our families and loved ones. Containment is the minimum in my view that must be achieved.'
illumination
illumination
VOTE NAZI TANK!
VOTE NAZI TANK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tromador 19th August 2009, 9:04 pm

"Containment of an endless horde is an endless task, love. I said I would help you in this for a tenday and I will, for longer if need be, but where will the line be drawn? If containment cannot be achieved in a tenday, a month, six months, a year? What then?"
Tromador
Tromador

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down