Baatorian's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D&D - Sword Coast - The Lord and The Rat

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

D&D - Sword Coast - The Lord and The Rat - Page 2 Empty Re: D&D - Sword Coast - The Lord and The Rat

Post by illumination 22nd December 2008, 5:54 am

Saamech sighs and begins speaking in reasonable tones...

'Gentlemen, gentlemen. Let us not bicker over details such as these. We have been working together with great success for several winters now, need I remind ye we have been becoming very wealthy and powerful together...'

'Killing Kagaal is a pleasure as far as I am concerned, and if it earns one of our warriors a powerful blade into the bargain, thats reason enough for me.'

'We should move past this pettyness men, we all profit if one of us advances in power. I am certain if we all have this attitude that the goods will even themselves out in the end... I say we assasinate this heretic, and as the good Arman says, if others demand a slice the details can still be worked out later.'

Saamech sits back, folding his hands on his lap.

illumination
VOTE NAZI TANK!
VOTE NAZI TANK!

Back to top Go down

D&D - Sword Coast - The Lord and The Rat - Page 2 Empty Re: D&D - Sword Coast - The Lord and The Rat

Post by The Dark Power 22nd December 2008, 11:43 am

Kota shrugs, 'Sounds good to me, just baffled as to why one off us suddenly washed his hands o' the whole affair!

Killing Kagaal is reason enough for me in itself, smug fucker. The sword's just icin' on the cake'.
Kota grins.
The Dark Power
The Dark Power
NiNJA! WiT' tEh H0nEYZ!
NiNJA! WiT' tEh H0nEYZ!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tromador 22nd December 2008, 2:52 pm

"As Saamech is the voice of reason, I should eat my hat, except it's a valuable piece of magical art, yes? Yes, I believe it is.... So, what's the plan?"
Tromador
Tromador
Burnination in my Pantination
Burnination in my Pantination

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2